Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ain't no double dutch bus.

so i was in KL for my aunt's wedding from thursday till sunday.
on thursday, i rode a bus there, because there was no space in the car.
and also because i do not wanna sit with nabilah in the car.

so i got in the bus, it was full.
except the 2 seats in front of mine.
i had to sit next to this guy.
fortunately, he wasn't the weird asking questions type.

and then.....
came this family.
stupid stupid stupid family.
melayu.
there was 4 of 'em.
the parents and 2 kids.
a boy and a baby girl.
you have no idea how bising they are.
and plus, the girl has to be the ugliest baby i have ever seen in my entire life.
uglier than my sister.
so the person next to me got annoyed and took his mp3 player and plugged his earphone into his ears.
5 seconds later, i did the same thing.

so we ignored them.
and then...
the boy, who was about 6 i think,
stood up on the seat and faced me.
of course, i ignored him.
good thing i didn't hear anything or something unwanted would happen.
you know how deaf i get when i listen to my iPod...
i know that if i hear the kid speaking,
i would get so pissed off because he would be saying something that i hate.
something nabilah would say.

so he was mumbling away...
until...
at one point, guess what he did.
he touched my hand with his finger.
EW!
it was sudden.
i was like VADAAAA!
but then the kid squat down on his seat and hid from me.
i thought it was the end.
but i thought wrong.

he came back.
5 minutes later.
so then i pretended i was sleeping.
stupid little kid didn't fall for it.
and then i put my left leg on my right.
apparently, his facial expression looked like he was mad.
and he was touching my shoe.
so i made this muka marah.
and he ignored me and continued.
and then he upgraded.
HE PLAYED WITH MY SOCKS!
what else? i hit him la.
then he hid again.

after that, we stopped at the simpang pulai r&r.
everyone got out except me.
finally, some peace.
i stopped my iPod, to save battery power.
and then people started to come in.
the guy next to me came in and ate in the bus.
and then the stupid people came in.
the kid was soooo bising la...
you have no idea how annoying he is.
and you know what, the mother proudly said,
"dia mmg macam ni dari sungai petani tadi. mulut tak boleh ddk diam".
she was soo proud of her stupid ugly kid.

and then her husband came in.
they sat down.
and the kids lagi bising la.
so i started my iPod again.
and then i saw something really disturbing.
the parents were snogging.
I THANK GOD THEY WEREN'T LIP KISSING, OR ANY TYPE OF KISSING.
their snogging was joining the back of each other's heads,
and then shaking their heads.
apparently, they were aroused by it.
EW!

time passes, and i've been playing lily allen's album for like 3 times now.
and GUESS WHAT!!!!!
the ugly annoying kid appeared again.
and this time, he was PINCHING ME!!!
i know! WTFFFFF!
he pinched me once.
i made the muka marah.
he pinched me twice.
i took out my earphones and made it look like i was gonna do something.
he pinched me THREE TIMES!
i leaned forward,
woke up his stupid father.

it was all like this,
"pakcik. *he was deaf i think* PAKCIK!, *deaf again*, PAKCIK!!!. jaga anak betul2 boleh tak?!
bg dia ddk diam skit. dok cubit2 orang!"
and stupidly, the pakcik made this ugly face and did nothing.
and the makcik was like,
"apo tu abang. anok kito buat apo?"
ew gila!

to avoid myself from kicking their heads,
i quickly put my earphones on.
and didn't hear anything.

fortunately, the kid never came and bother me again.
so the rest of it was ok.
arrived safely.
bhei omar picked me up.
told him about what happened on the bus.
he was surprised by the kid.

i have no idea what his parents did to train him on how to behave with strangers.
i do not remember kacau-ing unknown people when i was little.
and i certainly do not remember being annoying.
haih, mel oh mel.

and i am not gonna blog about what happened on the way back!
i am TOO fed up with that one.
ask ammani about it.
and plus, if i blog about it, i'd have to be a wee bit racist.
so no.
sorry.

I HATE STUPID, WRONGED-UPBRINGING KIDS AND PARENTS.
all in all,
semua ni...
generics.


No comments:

Post a Comment