Sunday, August 29, 2010

okay so i haven't been updating much since MARCH.

yeah, i haven't had the time.
i know you miss me :)
especially those who keep on saying
"update ur blog! u write insightful stuff"
LOL
well okay, they only say the first part.
i added the second part. well what to do?
i'm full of myself.
well, yeah. i miss writing crap actually.
i have a lot to tell and a lot to update on!

so i've been checking my previous posts.
yeah, i don't remember them. LOL
was i drunk? or was i in a different state of mind?
serious shit i couldn't remember most of them.
i mean, the memorable ones like the 'makcik2 kerajaan' and the epic 'selfish airhead' post.
:D
what the hell were they about, the rest of them?
well yeah, i'm back again.
to create new ones for me to not remember. :)

here are the little stupid useless updates for you people on what you have been missing on :
1. i am addicted to paramore. :)
2. i am listening to nasheed lately. LOL american nasheed OKAY. not in-team. O:)
3. my weigh is currently less than nicole richie's and that worries me kinda. :|
4. i'm learning concertos. :D
5. and yeah, it's a habit for me to put smileys after every sentence and it's my sister's fault. screw you. *u should be glad i don't know the smiley for the finger* muahaha LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment