Tuesday, March 16, 2010

happy birthday, me!

ahh, i am 17. OMG. 17.
aaargh!
i'm older than you guys!
not anymore in 12 days though. LOL

the rink was closed, so we didn't skate.
so we watched a movie.
UNDER SOME STUPID FREAKING MOUNTAIN.
aaaargh. that movie sucked.
but still, we had good laughs.
it was a good birthday.
thanks, guys!

damn it, mannn.
i can't believe i'm 17 already.
i've been waiting all my life to be 18.
and now i'm 17.
wuhoo! 1 more year, babyy!
now that's something i can't wait any longer.
but then again, i've done 17.
1 more ain't gon' be that bad, rite?
making this year the best i've ever had.
have fun more.
win the band competition.
win the band competition.
WIN THE BAND COMPETITION.
and yeah,
WIN THE BAND COMPETITION.
that's the main agenda for 2010.

wish me luck.
i have just a year left.
and then my life starts.




ooh and yes. i will only accept cash as my birthday present this year. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment