Friday, April 3, 2009

doing what ezleen told me to do.

today,
i woke up at around 12 something.
then i facebooked a little. and friendstered a little.
took a shower at around 1. got ready for prayers.
was a little late though.
went back. had lunch.
after that i was in my room. facebooked some more.
at around 4 something i had my own foot spa. LOL.
that means that i treated my big toenails (frankies). (fyi, they're ingrown)
soaked my feet in really really hot water while i facebooked some more.
after that, i cleaned the wounds.
when everything was clean and clear, i went to the clinic with my mom.
the doctor said that my toes will never heal unless i pull the nails out.
which i will never do. due to the band.
so i chose to maintain it instead of pulling them out.
the weirdly pedophile-ish doctor gave me like 5 types of pills and some cream to sapu...
sampai lani xsapu-sapu lagi. maybe after this.
after the trip to the clinic, my mom and i went to kfc.
which is really rare because it was my mom's choice.
had some nuggets and fries.
picked up my dad from work.
during the ride home, i was listening to my dad saying 'sapu ubat tu slalu. makan ubat tu. jangan stop langsung' over and over again.
got home. facebooked some more.
after that, i hung out in my mom's room. watched some boring politic-y news.
i just found out today that they're changing the PM. i am zSUCH a good citizen.
watched bolt after that. it was ok. not as funny as my patient told me it was. disappointed.
miley did a great job though. *i can hear ammani at the back saying 'duh!'*
then, i chatted with ezleen and she told me to write about my day.
so rite now, here i am. writing about my absolutely boring and life-less day.
after this, i am planning to watch another movie and eat some more.
and then, maybe i'll sleep.

elin, do u think that i should continue doing this? i zSERIOUSLY doubt that people will get interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment