Wednesday, February 3, 2010

heck, i can't believe i'm doing this. fiqa, kill me now!


so yeah,
one of my OLDEST friend's birthday was yesterday.
and i didn't even wish anything to him.
LOL
so i'm just doing it here.
i still can't believe i am though.
please people, either forgive me or just kill me.
aargh.


so yeah, we've known each other since we were 5.
we were in the same kindergarten.
C. Kindergarten, that is.
don't ask.



Sean Dansen's the name.
a person who has been annoying everyone, making everyone get dizzy in the head, causing hypertension to everyone, making people laugh at his weird irrelevant remarks, calling me asking for me to be his therapist when his parents go out(okay, that was only once. but then again...), making me nayy EVERYONE scream and run around in circles when he speaks.
oh yeah, he memorizes everyone's phone numbers including mine and that freaks me out 'cause he don't stutter. he memorizes all of my family member's names. he freaks me out, mannn!
oh god, Sean.
how did i survive living with you as a friend after all these years, huh?
and for you to tolerate all of our bullshits about you.

well, not everything's bad about him.
i mean, he has his qualities.
he's super good with his guitar.
he's trustable when it comes to doing a job.
he thinks a lot of improving those who need improvements.
he's goon in WRITING. like really good in WRITING. no, i did NOT say SPEAKING.
he's good at keeping secrets.
he's the best percussion leader SBS Band has ever had. (yes Theresa, i'm just making him feel good. everyone knows you're the best! go Terry go!)
LOL

all in all,
he's a pretty good guy even though he's fucking annoying and such a handful to everyone.

so, here it is buddy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEAN DANSEN (SDSX - Strip Danser SeXy)
ahahahahahaha.
i have a feeling we're all gonna be missing your stupid remarks when we all go in different directions next year.

hey,
KEEP IT UP!
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment