Friday, January 15, 2010

ok, so my dad did it again.

LOL.
omg, that was a good laugh.

so, a lot of you may not know this,
but my father is the only person on earth who doesn't know how to order food at McDonald's.
yes, amazed?

he is well known for the funny things he have said while ordering at the Drive-Thru.
once he wanted to order a Happy Meal with Milo. and he said HAPPY MEAL-O.
and countless other things i can't remember now.

well today, i think is the funniest of them all.

we went to the Drive-Thru, my dad, my mom and me.
my mom and i wanted the prosperity burger mcvalue lunch.
and we were asking my dad what he wanted.
he didn't want to tell us.
well, since we know him. we know that he hasn't made up his mind up.
so my mom was like bummed. LOL
and we got to the speaker box.
my dad ordered the 2 prosperity burgers.
and then he said "one cheeseburger".
then we were like "whoaaaaaaa" because my dad is a person who ABSOLUTELY HATES cheese.
when he realized that we were whaoing, guess what he said.
he said "eh, not cheeseburger. just give me a burger"
and the person was like huh?
and once again, he said "just give me a burger".
HAHAHAHAHA
=))
=))
my mom and i were laughing like hell.
and then my mom said "don't help him. let him be"
i was laughing even more. OMG.
LOL!
and then the person said "chicken burger?"
my dad said yes.
and then we proceeded to the next counter.
seriously we were laughing like hell!

"eh, not cheeseburger. just give me a burger"

No comments:

Post a Comment