Tuesday, November 24, 2009

finally, i am going already.

so, hello small, short people.

i will be leaving tomorrow.
heading from penang to KL at 10 a.m.
from KL to stansted at 3 p.m.
wuhoo!

so since i love blogging...
no scratch that.
since i love BLOATING,
i will have a new blog on my eurotrip.
just for the eurotrip.

why?
because i want to.

i will be updating whenever i get the chance.
to bloat.
i won't be able to have internet connection 24/7.
but i will write something on my StickyPad,
and i'll copy and paste it on my blog.

so it will be a few entries at once.

you can find the blog if...

step one - go to my blogger profile.
step two - find the blog titled 'Europe, anyone?'
step three - click it.
step four - if u want me to tell you what step four is, u are stupid. JUST READ and WEEP!


No comments:

Post a Comment